µLua DS - Forum officiel | Official forum Forum Index

µLua DS - Forum officiel | Official forum
Le bon endroit pour en savoir plus sur MicroLua et pour parler de vos projets ! | The right place to learn more about MicroLua and talk about your projects !

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no$gba Tester for 4.0.2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    µLua DS - Forum officiel | Official forum Forum Index -> English section -> Suggestion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
TransDiv

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 00:42    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

It would be nice if someone can create a new no$gba Tester for the last version 4.0.2. It's horrible to debug the program in the physical console Very Happy

Greats
TransDiv

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 00:42    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
thermo_nono
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 13:51    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

I agree with this, but unfortunaly we are not the owners of no$gba sources and it seems to be abandonned.
So we use the excellent MicroLua-Simulator to make tests on PC.
I hope it willl help you.

Visit poster’s website MSN
Reylak
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:57    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

Actually, No$GBA may be able to test MicroLua, we "just" have to adapt the old system to the new version.

Plein d'infos sur le SourceForge !

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
TransDiv

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 20:46    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

thermo_nono wrote:
I agree with this, but unfortunaly we are not the owners of no$gba sources and it seems to be abandonned.
So we use the excellent MicroLua-Simulator to make tests on PC.
I hope it willl help you.

Nice package; It almost runs all the programs; Hope the author finds time to do the sound part.

TransDiv

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 20:48    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

Reylak wrote:

Actually, No$GBA may be able to test MicroLua, we "just" have to adapt the old system to the new version.
Yeps; I try to adapt it but with no success.

Fantasix
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 21:04    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

Well, for the sound in MLS, Ced-le-pingouin is working on it I guess.

However, I suggest you to use this emulator instead of no$GBA : the result seemes closer from the DS.

Fanta'

BMA News :

Création du Homebrew Storage en cours ...

Visit poster’s website
Reylak
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 16:02    Post subject: no$gba Tester for 4.0.2 Reply with quote

Fantasix: this should be No$GBA closer to the hardware instead of MLS, as MLS recreates µLua functions when No$GBA really emulates a true console and the "true" µLua.

Plein d'infos sur le SourceForge !

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Post new topic   Reply to topic    µLua DS - Forum officiel | Official forum Forum Index -> English section -> Suggestion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation