Joined: 04 Aug 2009
|Posted: Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 22:10 Post subject: Announce of Micro Lua 3.0
|Hello, I'm very bad in english...
So, can someone traduce this announce in correct english (I have used a auto-translate tool) ?
The original version (in french) can be found here : http://microlua.xooit.fr/t556-La-future-annonce-de-uLua-3-0-qu-en-pensez-vous.htm.
In July 2009, Risike released the source code of Micro Lua DS, specifically version 3.0 prerelease.
This was a prerelease version because it was primarily for members of the forum, so that the test to correct the remaining bugs. It has therefore not been any official announcement.
The problem is that if Risike released sources, because it has abandoned its plans ...
But thanks to their publication, coders of the insane community μLuaDS, have been discussed improving MicroLua.
Therefore we have the honor to announce the release of Micro Lua DS 3.0! Changing of Risike is guaranteed!
Level changes, there is, strictly speaking, not much, at least compared to the prerelease (which is normal: the goal was to eliminate major bugs). Compared to version 2.0 of Micro Lua however, it is a package of improvements.
First, here's the news Risika included in version 3.0 prerelease (I quote):
- Added support for WiFi
- Added support for Datetime
- Added support for Rumble
- Added support of Motion
- Change syntax of the library's
- You can now read several modules (mods) at the same time
- Support sound effects (SFX). You can play wave files
- Added a function render (). StartDrawing functions () and stopDrawing () still exist but are no longer mandatory
- Added a global variable MICROLUA_VERSION that returns the current version of Micro Lua
- You can now customize the colors of the shell in the file shell.ini
- Support the stylus in the shell
- Over limit position to direct the design (lines, rectangles etc ...). They may now exceed the screen.
- Added a Font.getStringWidth function that returns the width in pixels of a string in a given font
- More than double click problem
- More problems loading jpeg images, you can now safely use
- Optimizing the loading and unloading of images, fonts and maps. You can now load and unload at infinity
- More "Oops unhandled error"
- Fixed problem Canvas ATTR_Y2
- The scaling is now permanent
- More problems with the Stylus.newPress
- Large speed increase for the launches scripts with dofile. Micro Lua DS launches much faster now
- Bookstore Keyboard but you can download open source at the site and then modify
As for the final 3.0 version, it brings compared to the prerelease:
- Vanish bug with relative paths. Txt files and. Ini. This is because this version was compiled with a version of the latest libfat, which was impossible in the 3.0 prerelease because of its multiple initializations, now unified.
- Relief package and included new material, which is actually part of the wiki (see below).
What, it's everything?
Now there is a wiki very full and constantly changing, where you can find various support and ties, test versions of Micro Lua development, contribute to the project by writing articles, fixing bugs, etc ...
Visit this page for more information: http://code.google.com/p/microlua/ (note that the page GoogleCode project, which belongs to Risika already existed, but not the wiki and all that goes with it).
- MicroLuaDS3.0 sources
- The Community Forum (fr-eng): http://microlua.xooit.fr/index.php
- The project wiki (fr-eng): http://code.google.com/p/microlua/wiki/MicroLua?tm=6
"Telle la fleur pure du Lotus qui s'épanouit dans la boue, il faut savoir garder un esprit vertueux même au coeur d'un monde inhumain!"
(Free Fight: Seïko Miyazawa, T1)
PorAmaDev : http://sites.google.com/site/poramadev/home